During the month of October National Cyber Security Awareness Month is observed. Radio and TV Jaagriti joins with local National Cyber Security Awareness Month Champion, ICT Expertz Limited, in promoting cyber security awareness month 2016. We are excited to kick off the second week of our campaign. For this week we are focusing on how to secure yourself at work. We have a tremendous number of resources to help you, starting with the following.
- On Tuesday 11th you will receive a security awareness newsletter on CEO Fraud. This has become a very common and highly successful attack technique used by cyber criminals around the world. You need to be aware of this.
- On Wednesday 12th we will be discussing ways to keep your Business and Investments safe from Cyber Crime on Digital Guru, broadcasting live on Radio and TV Jaagriti (the official stations for National Cyber Security Awareness Month) from 4:00pm to 5:00pm.
- we will also be distributing a poster on Wednesday on why you are a target, identifying all the different ways cyber criminals can make money from hacking you.
- On Thursday 13th we will be linking to a security awareness video on Targeted Attacks.
- On Friday 14th we will be sharing a site where you can learn more about protecting yourself online with daily security awareness tips.
- On Saturday 15th October we will be hosting a Free Cyber Safety Awareness session for parents and business owners on how to protect your kids and business online, 10:00am to 12:00noon at the Parvati Girls Hindu Collage.
Remember, you are free and in fact encouraged to share these materials, posted on social media ITinTT (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube and Instagram), with your employees, family, friends and neighbors. If you have any questions about our activities in October or suggestions on how to improve our cyber security efforts, please contact ICT Expertz Limited, visit our website www.ITinTT.com or call 692-ICTE, that’s 692-4283.